UltraHydration Hyaluronic + Blue Green Algae Mist
UltraHydration Hyaluronic + Blue Green Algae Facial Mist features marine extracts, tea tree, combined with organic aloe vera juice combined to help produce a light, refreshing and healing toner for the skin. Organic blue green algae, which is exclusively and responsibly from the Pacific Northwest of the United States is an active ingredient in our formulation and helps to smooth and soothe the skin, without stripping natural surface moisture. Recent studies show that blue green algae extract is rich in a compound called Alguronic Acid, shown to increase cell regeneration and the synthesis of elastin. Elastin is a protein in the skin’s underlying layers that give it firmness and elasticity.
KEY INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS TO SKIN:
- Aloe Vera contains many skin loving and healing antioxidants such as Vitamins A, C & E, which work to neutralize free radicals and prevent skin damage. It’s also full of amino acids, minerals and enzymes as well as salicylic acid, which gives it it’s anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Blue-green algae contains 8 essential amino acids and is high in protein, which is necessary for cell repair and growth. Blue green algae contains a rare fatty acid known as gamma linolenic acid, which helps to promote the structural integrity of skin and decrease skin inflammation. provides moisturization and purifying hydration, helping to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Research has also found that blue-green algae has properties that make it great for sensitive skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid is deeply hydrating and infuses the epidermis with moisture and works as a humectant, drawing in and locking in moisture from the surrounding areas providing lasting hydration to the skin. This action works to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles, creating a plumping effect. When the skin is protected and hydrated, increased skin cell production can take place, as the skin isn't busy fighting for hydration. This leads to smoother, plumper skin cells.
WHY YOU SHOULD USE A TONER?
- Toners help to remove residual makeup and further cleanses the face
- Toners help to balance the skin’s pH
- Shrinks and closes pores to create a flawless and tightened face
- Helps to moisturize the face
- Toners prepare the skin to receive the serums and moisturizers
RECOMMENDED SKIN TYPE
All skin types.
Part of Spa City Organic's Be Universal line of products.
HOW TO USE
Cleanse face and pat dry. With eyes closed, lightly mist face holding bottle 12-18 inches away, or apply to a cotton round and lightly sweep or press onto face. Allow to dry, and finish with serums and moisturizers. Use AM or PM. External use only.
2 ounces | 60ml
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Kelp) Extract*, Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae (Blue Green Algae) Extract*, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Salix Nigra (Black Willowbark) Extract, Sodium Chloride (Dead Sea Salt), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil, Citric Acid.
*Made with Certified Organic Ingredients.
Vegan | Cruelty Free | Non-GMO
Spa City Organics sources botanical ingredients that are organic, wildcrafted and that come from eco-conscious farmers and suppliers. We guarantee our products to be non-GMO, non-irradiated, plant-based, free from gluten and cruetly free. All products are made in small batches and mindfully crafted and trial tested by our team of herbalists and estheticians.