Our SkinCalm Infused Botanicals Facial Oil combines a time infused preparation of healing herbs and oils. Our time infused process works with the cycles and rhythms of the moon. This particular blend begins on the cycle of the new moon, where we set our new intentions for healing and then with the next cycle, we mindfully process our batches with prayers for healing and regeneration. We have carefully selected ingredients that are healing, antibacterial, and that are non comedogenic (non-pore clogging) that will help to protect and defend your skin's acid mantle, while healing and hydrating the skin. Truly a miracle in a bottle.
Use AM or PM, prior to your moisturizing routine. Can be used in place of a moisturizer, if skin is over actively producing sebum.
KEY INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS TO SKIN:
- Jojoba oil hydrates the skin by penetrating through the surface layers of the dermis. High absorption rate. Precious moisturizer & emollient (prevents transdermal water loss), anti-wrinkle agent (provides smoothness & softness), good lubricant (without oil film, penetrates the skin).
- Moringa oil is reputed to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, improve the overall appearance of the skin, and soothe inflammation. Moringa oil comes from the moringa plant found in the Himalayan mountains. The seeds of the moringa tree are also high in oleic acid, another fatty acid, at 73%, which gives it additional beneficial properties we'll discuss later on. It's also nutrient-dense, high in palmitoleic and linoleic acids, and contains vitamins A and C.
- Pumpkin seed oil has a relatively high content of unsaturated fatty acids. The naturally occurring essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins in pumpkin seed oil allow for the oil to be used in a wide range of cosmetic applications.
- Calendula Officinalis is a powerful anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, antiseptic with superior wound-healing properties. Gently soothes, cleans, disinfects, and moisturizes the skin. Calendula has been used for years to treat minor wounds and infections for its strong antibacterial and immunostimulating properties.
- Chamomile is excellent for conditions such as dry skin, eczema, and psoriasis because of its ability to neutralize skin irritants due to its anti-inflammatory properties. In addition to being skin soothing, chamomile possesses antibacterial properties, which helps to reduce bacteria, and works to control blemish conditions.
All skin types, Mature, Acne.
Part of our Spa City Organics Be Universal line, formulated all skin types.
Cleanse and tone skin. Dispense 1-2 drops to skin after cleansing and toning. Finish with moisturizer. Use AM or PM. For external use only. Avoid getting into eyes.
.50 ounces | 15ml
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil*, Cucurbita Pepo (pumpkin) seed Oil*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rose hip) Seed Oil*, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion)*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower*, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Lead & Stem*, Rumex Crispus (Yellow Dock) Root*, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Oil*, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil*, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Leaf/Stem Oil*.
*Made with Certified Organic Ingredients.
Vegan | Cruelty Free | Non-GMO
Spa City Organics sources botanical ingredients that are organic, wildcrafted and that come from eco-conscious farmers and suppliers. We guarantee our products to be non-GMO, non-irradiated, plant-based, free from gluten and cruetly free. All products are made in small batches and mindfully crafted and trial tested by our team of herbalists and estheticians.